What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Xhibit, BrightSign, etc.
- XhibitSignage Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the files content app
Files Content App in Xhibit Signage
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”. Click on the “GENERAL” category.
- Click the “FILES” app. Drag and Drop media into the zone on the left, or click to upload content.
- Name your media, add it to a group or add tags. Click “SAVE”.
- NOTE: There are also two additional ways to upload media if you do not have the media available on:
- If you have the file uploaded to a file hosting website of some kind, you can enter the URL, and the system will pull the media from this URL for you.
- Select how often you want the system to check this URL for updates to the media.
Local File Path – Files Content App
- If you have a file hosted on a local webserver, you can specify the IP address of the server and the path to that file to pull the file for you.
- Now you know how to make the best use of the files content app.