Since it’s introduction, Google Docs has been a useful application for companies and individuals. The Google Drive Content App allows you to display Google Docs on your digital signage screen.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Xhibit, BrightSign, etc.
- XhibitSignage Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to Google
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Google Docs app..
Using Google Docs Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” menu item and click on “ADD MEDIA.”
- Click on the “WEB” category.
- Then, Click the “Google Docs” app.
- Finally, Click on “Google Document URL” to find the directions on how to retrieve your Google Docs link.
- Paste your Google Doc URL in the “Google Document URL” box.
- Click on the “PREVIEW” button to see your document in the box to the right
- Select how often your content will refresh (in minutes) by adjusting the “Refresh Every:” toggle bar.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket.