Since it’s introduction, Google Docs has been a useful application for companies and individuals. The Google Drive Content App allows you to display Google Docs on your digital signage screen.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the Google Drive Content App
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Google Docs app..
Using Google Drive Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” menu item and click on “ADD MEDIA.”
- Click on the “WEB” category. Then click the “Google Drive” app.
- Click on “Google Document URL” to find the directions on how to retrieve your Google Docs link.
- Paste your Google Doc URL in the “Google Document URL” box.
- Click on the “PREVIEW” button to see your document in the box to the right
- Select how often your content will refresh (in minutes) by adjusting the “Refresh Every:” toggle bar.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket.