- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The Instagram content app allows you to choose a theme to display images on your digital signage device. It’s a great way to get your audience to look at your screens. Additionally, it is a great way to stay connected with your audience and advertise your content on social media.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the Instagram Content App
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Instagram content app.
Using the Instagram Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “SOCIAL” category.
- Select Instagram. Click “Login with Instagram”.
- Enter the Instagram page credentials and click Log in.
- Select “Allow” to accept the terms.
- Choose a Theme.
- Select “Account Settings” to increase or decrease the number of images and change profile settings.
- Click on “Advanced Settings” to adjust the content settings and preview it.
- Add a name to your Instagram theme in the Media Information section.
- Choose Validity to set an expiration date.
- Select Fullscreen Priority to display your content as a full screen item.
- Click “SAVE”.