- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The Microsoft (MS) Office content app is a fast and easy way to import your MS Office files for display on your digital signage systems. The Microsoft Office Content app supports Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the MS Office Content App
Using the MS Office Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click the “GENERAL” tab and then click on the “MS Office” app.
- Click inside the box and select “My Device” to upload your file (or drag and drop the MS Office file).
- Add a name/title for the file
- Add any options, such as transition effects, to the file.
- Give your slides an overall playtime between each slide or leave it at the default of 10 seconds per slide.
- Click the “SAVE” button.
- Once you click save, the file conversion process will begin.