The Pinterest content app allows you to display your Pinterest feeds on your digital signage screen.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Xhibit, BrightSign, etc.
- XhibitSignage Software with a supported feature package
- Internet connectivity
- Access to Pinterest
Using Pinterest Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”
- Click on the “SOCIAL” category
- Click the “PINTEREST” content app.
Displaying a Profile
- Go to https://www.pinterest.com/
- Select the Pinterest User Profile.
- Once you’ve selected your User Profile, your User Name should appear in the URL.
- Copy and Paste this in the “Pinterest User Name Field” on xhibitsignage.com
- Additionally, you can select a board feed to display.
- Navigate to your User Profile.
- Select the board you want to display.
- Once you’ve selected your board, the board name should appear in the URL
- Copy and Paste this into the “Board Name” field on xhibitsignage.com.
- You can choose what kind of transition to apply between posts, the number of images that show, as well as the refresh rate (frequency of content refesh during playback.)
- Preview the content before saving. (Please keep in mind that the widget will only scale to the size of the content shown, it will not stretch to fit the area it displays in.)
- Give it a name and save it for use.