- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The Pinterest content app allows you to display your Pinterest feeds on your digital signage screen.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the Pinterest Content App
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the events content app.
Using Pinterest Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”
- Click on the “SOCIAL” category
- Click the “PINTEREST” content app.
Displaying a Profile
- Go to https://www.pinterest.com/
- Select the Pinterest User Profile.
- Once you’ve selected your User Profile, your User Name should appear in the URL.
- Copy and Paste this in the “Pinterest User Name Field” on Mvix CMS.
- Additionally, you can select a board feed to display.
- Navigate to your User Profile.
- Select the board you want to display.
- Once you’ve selected your board, the board name should appear in the URL
- Copy and Paste this into the “Board Name” field on Mvix CMS.
- You can choose what kind of transition to apply between posts, the number of images that show, as well as the refresh rate (frequency of content refesh during playback.)
- Preview the content before saving. (Please keep in mind that the widget will only scale to the size of the content shown, it will not stretch to fit the area it displays in.)
- Give it a name and save it for use.