- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The Point of Interest (PoI) content app is a handy tool for displaying just that, local points of interest.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- the PoI content App enabled for your device
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to chart your data with the PoI content app.
Using the Point of Interest Content App
- Navigate to the Add Media page
- Select the “Point of Interest” App under the “Local” Tab
Adding Media to the Point of Interest Content App
- Firstly, enter the desired location, either Address or Coordinates
- Add Locations as desired in order to mark nearby places on the map
- Add Titles/Descriptions to apply additional information on the Map overlay
- Use Advanced Settings to adjust the Map type and Zoom level
- Utilize Preview to get an image of what the map will look like
- Once you are done setting up the points of interest, name and save your media. Don’t forget to schedule your saved Point of Interest media to your devices.