- Applies to:
- CMS v2
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Xhibit, BrightSign, etc.
- XhibitSignage Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the Prezi content app
- A public Prezi Presentation
Setting Up the Prezi Presentation in the Content App
Here are the steps for setting up Prezi presentation in Xhibit.
- Go to your Prezi Dashboard and hover over the presentation you want to use with XhibitSignage.
- Click on the “…” button.
- Change the privacy of your Prezi. Your presentation MUST be public before it can be added to XhibitSignage.
- Hover over the presentation you want to display and click the play button.
Adding Prezi to Xhibit Signage
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “GALLERY” category.
- Click the “PREZI” app
- Paste the Prezi presentation ID you copied from the previous step into the “Prezi ID” box.
- Click “PREVIEW” to see how your Prezi will display.
- Name your Prezi Presentation.
- Click on the “SAVE” button.