- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The QR Code Content App allows you to generate a QR code that can be used in your digital signage project. The content that can make up the QR Code can be either text or a complete website URL.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the QR Code app.
Using the QR Code Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “GENERAL” tab, then click on the “QR CODE” app.
- Enter the content, complete Url link for the content, or Webpage that you would like to display after the QR code is scanned.
- The sidebar labeled “Size” allows you to change the size of the QR Code generated.
- The “Fill Color” and “Background Color” color tools allow you to select the differing colors of the QR code generated
- Click the Preview button to see the QR Code before saving.
- Give the QR Code a Name / Title and save it to your Media Library.