The SmugMug content app allows you to display images from your SmugMug gallery!
What You’ll Need
- An Xhibit signage device
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application with supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the SmugMug app.
- First you will need to navigate to the “SmugMug” app.
- Hover your mouse over the “MEDIA” tab, and click on “ADD MEDIA”
- Here, you will find the SmugMug app under the “GALLERY” tab
SmugMug Content App Navigation
The first thing that you will need to do after navigating to the SmugMug app is finding your User Name.
- Go to smugmug.com
- Log in to your SmugMug account
- Locate your User Name and copy it
- Paste your User Name in the User Name Field on xhibitsignage.com
- Additionally, you can select desired Album or Folder to display
- Just like locating your User Name, to locate the Album or Folder Name that you would like to display, and copy and paste the Board Name to the field in xhibitsignage.com
- Once you are done locating and entering your SmugMug information, below are some customization settings
- You can choose what kind of transition to apply between posts, number of images that show, duration of each image, as well as the refresh rate(frequency of content refresh during playback)
SmugMug Content App Preview
- You can preview the app before saving to ensure it is to your liking. Please keep in mind that the appwill only scale to the size of the content shown, it will not stretch to fit the area it displays in.
- Once you are satisfied with the customization you have applied to the app, give this instance of the Pinterest App a name and save it for use on your Xhibit devices!
If you have any further questions, please open a support ticket at our support portal.