The Social Wall Content App allows you to combine multiple Social media portals and display them in one feed.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Xhibit, BrightSign, etc.
- XhibitSignage Software witha supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
Using the Social Wall Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab and click on “ADD MEDIA”
- Click on “SOCIAL” category.
- Then Click the “SOCIAL WALL” app.
- Click on “Select Account” drop-down in the “Accounts Settings” section and select the source of your social media platform you want to display in your social wall.
- Enter the account name in the “Enter Feeds” field.
- NOTE: For Twitter, you can also enter a hastag.
- Click the green + button to add another social media account to your social wall.
- Click the gear icon to edit what content features you want displayed on your social wall and other feed options
- Select the speed at which the social wall scrolls.
- Choose how often XhibitSignage checks your accounts for updates. It is set to refresh every 60 minutes by default.
- Select the number of posts you want to be displayed on your social wall.
- Select the theme for your social wall and click “PREVIEW” to see how they look.
- Name your social wall
- Click “SAVE” to add to your Media Library.