- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The Social Wall Content App allows you to combine multiple Social media portals and display them in one feed.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the Social Wall Content App
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the events content app.
Using the Social Wall Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab and click on “ADD MEDIA”
- Click on “SOCIAL” category.
- Then Click the “SOCIAL WALL” app.
- Add accounts via the “Account Settings” section and select the source of your social media platform you want to display in your social wall.
- Enter the account name in the “ID” field.
- NOTE: For Twitter, you can also enter a hashtag.
- Click the + button to add another social media account to your social wall.
- Choose your Feed settings under the Settings tab below
- Choose the number of posts pulled from your Social Media source
- Select the speed at which the social wall scrolls.
- Choose how often XhibitSignage checks your accounts for updates. It is set to refresh every minute by default.
- Select the Font, spacing, and Feed width
- Select the theme for your social wall and click “PREVIEW” to see how they look.
- Name your social wall
- Click “SAVE” to add to your Media Library.