- Applies to:
- CMS v2
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Xhibit, BrightSign, etc.
- XhibitSignage Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the Stock Photos content app
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Stock Photos app.
Using the Stock Photos Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” menu and click “ADD MEDIA”
- Click on the “GALLERY” category
- Then, Click the “STOCK PHOTOS” app
- After, Click the drop-down under “Provider&
- The Stock Photos widget will play a “playlist” of images based on the category you choose.
- Choose the category to find corresponding stock images.
- The “Transition” box allows you to choose a transition between a series of images.
- The “Image Size” box allows you to filter images based on their image size.
- The “No of Images” box allows you to choose how many images from the playlist will appear.
- The “Duration” box allows you to choose how many seconds each image will appear for.
- The “Refresh every” box allows you to choose how often the playlist will update its content.
- Once you have selected your desired playlist and made the necessary customizations, click on the “PREVIEW” button.
- Name your playlist and save your content to your media library.