This Stock Photos Content App allows you to display photos on your digital signage screen.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Xhibit, BrightSign, etc.
- XhibitSignage software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Stock Photos app.
Using the Stock Photos Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” menu and click “ADD MEDIA”
- Click on the “GALLERY” category
- Then, Click the “STOCK PHOTOS” app
- After, Click the drop-down under “Provider&
- The Stock Photos widget will play a “playlist” of images based on the category you choose.
- Choose the category to find corresponding stock images.
- The “Transition” box allows you to choose a transition between a series of images.
- The “Image Size” box allows you to filter images based on their image size.
- The “No of Images” box allows you to choose how many images from the playlist will appear.
- The “Duration” box allows you to choose how many seconds each image will appear for.
- The “Refresh every” box allows you to choose how often the playlist will update its content.
- Once you have selected your desired playlist and made the necessary customizations, click on the “PREVIEW” button.
- Name your playlist and save your content to your media library.
If you have any further questions, please open a support ticket at our support portal.