- Applies to:
- CMS v3
Groups are ways of mapping content on Mvix CMS and managing access to that content. Template groups can be used to categorize Templates as well as easily manage access to a specific Template on the Mvix CMS.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the events content app.
Using the Template Groups
Hover over the “TEMPLATES” icon, and click “Template Library”.
Press the Groups icon on the Template Library.
- The section on the left labeled Groups will show all Template groups on the account.
- The section on the right labeled Item will show all Templates on the account.
Adding a Template to a New Group
On the groups screen, enter into the text box the desired name of the group and press Add New.
- Find the desired Template on the right hand side under the Item window.
- Drag the Template on the right to the newly created group on the left.
Adding a Template to an Existing Group
- Find the Template on the right hand under the Item window
- Drag the Template on the right to the appropriate group on the left.