- Applies to:
- CMS v3
Groups are ways of mapping content on Mvix CMS and managing access to that content. Template groups can be used to categorize Templates as well as easily manage access to a specific Template on the Mvix CMS.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below.
Using the Template Groups
Hover over the “TEMPLATES” icon and click “Template Library”.
Press the Groups icon on the Library.
- The section on the left labeled Groups will show all groups on the account.
- The section on the right labeled Item will show all Templates on the account.
Adding a Template to a New Group
On the group’s screen, enter into the text box the desired name of the group and press Add New.
- Find the desired Template on the right hand side under the Item window.
- Drag it to the right to the newly created group on the left.
Adding a Template to an Existing Group
- Find the Template on the right hand under the Item window
- Drag it to the right to the appropriate group on the left.
Digital Signage Forever
Designed for enterprise-digital signage deployments, our Signage Care plan offers a lifetime warranty, free digital signage players every 3 years, accelerated issue resolution, and premium content. Intended to enable high system uptime, operational efficiency, and continuous business innovation, the plan ensures proactive upkeep of the signage network. Learn more about Mvix Signature Care.