- Applies to:
- CMS v3
This text content app allows you to display a scrolling text ticker on your screen.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the text content app
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Text content app:
Using Text Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”
- Click on the “GENERAL” category.
- Click on the “TEXT” app.
- Type the text that you would like to display in the “Text” box.
- Type in the title if you would like to have a title before your text.
- Under the Advanced Settings Mune, you can select which theme you would like to use, choose how you would like your text to animate, the direction, and the speed of the text, etc.
- Advanced settings will also allow you to change the text size, text color, the font being used for the text, as well as the background color of the text ticker.
- Preview your text ticker by clicking on the “PREVIEW” button. You can adjust Advanced settings in the Preview menu to see a live change to your ticker
- Give your text ticker a “Name/Title” and save it to your media library.
- Click “SAVE” to add the Text Media to your Media Library for further use.