- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The timer content app allows you to count up or down to a specific date on your digital signage screen.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
Using the Timer Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click the “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “LOCAL” category.
- Click the “TIMER” app.
- Choose the theme you want to use.
- NOTE: Some themes will have different features than others. For example, Modern will allow you to change the text within the timer.
- Select whether you want your timer to count down or count up.
- Choose your date/time and mode (if applicable). The clock is in a 24-hour time format.
- Insert desired text to display upon completion of timer.
- Click the “PREVIEW” button to preview your content in the window on the right.
- Preview your media to see what it will look like on screen.
- Name your timer and click “SAVE”.