- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The Twitter content app gives you the ability to add your Twitter account and showcase different tweets that you have sent out or re-tweeted.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the Twitter Content App
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the events content app.
Using the Twitter Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “SOCIAL” category.
- Click the “TWITTER” app.
- Enter your Twitter User ID.
- Choose from one of the available themes.
- Select how many tweets you want to showcase from your account
- Click “ADVANCED SETTINGS” to further customize your Twitter feed
- Advanced Settings changes include:
- Title font color, size, and type.
- Twitter handle font color, size, and type.
- Twitter time font color, size, and type.
- Tweet text font color, size, and type.
- Tweet text link font color, size, and type.
- Transition Speed (in secs)
- Refresh rate (checks Twitter for updates)
- Click “OK” to save all of your changes to your Twitter feed.
- Click “PREVIEW” to see a preview of your changes to your Twitter feed.
- Add a name/title for your Twitter app.
- Click “SAVE” to add your Twitter app to your Media Library.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use Hashtags?
- The Twitter content app does not support hashtag usage.
- Do i need a password to use my Twitter User name?
- You do not need to use your password to sign in with your Twitter Username to use the Twitter app.
- Does the app scale inside my template or on my screen?
- Yes the Twitter app does scale to fit the zone in your screen.
- Can I show mentions?
- The Twitter app does not support mentions.