Groups are ways of mapping content on Mvix CMS V3 and managing access to that content. User groups can be used categorize Users as well as easily manage a User’s access to the Mvix CMS
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
Getting Started with User Groups
- Hover over the Square icon in the top left corner and select Users.
Press the Groups icon on the User Library.
- The section on the left labeled Groups will show all User groups on the account.
- The section on the right labeled Item will show all Users on the account.
Adding a User to an Existing Group
- Find the User on the right hand under the Item window
- Drag the User on the right to the appropriate group on the left.
Adding a User to a New Group
On the groups screen, enter into the text box the desired name of the group and press Add New.
- Find the desired User on the right hand side under the Item window
- Drag the User on the right to the newly created group on the left.