This content app has the ability to add video input zones through the XhibitSignage CMS.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player such as the BrightSign XT1144.
- XhibitSignage Software with a supported feature package.
- Internet Connectivity
Video Input Zones: Creation and Options
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “PREMIUM” category.
- Click the “VIDEO INPUT” app.
- Device Input – This should not be changed from the default value of “/dev/video0” unless directed by Mvix support staff
- Input Type – Should be selected to match your source video feed to the Xhibit (HDMI, component or DVI video)
- Ratio – Match the aspect ratio of your source video feed connected to the Xhibit (16:9, 4:3, 3:2)
- Source Width & Source Height – Match the pixel dimensions of the source video feed (ex. 1920×1080, 1280×720, 640×480, etc)
- Audio – Enables/disables audio capture along with the video input source
- Name the file
- Click “Save” to add it to your library.
- NOTE: The video input module is only compatible with progressive scan content – i.e. 720p, 1080p.