- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The Weather Radar content app allows you to display Weather Radar information on your digital signage screen. For example, you can display live temperature, wind and rain based on the location selected.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the Weather Radar content app
Using the Weather Radar App
- Log into the Mvix CMS. Then hover over the “MEDIA” tab and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “Premium” category, and then select the “Weather Radar” app.
- Choose a location. By default the Mvix CMS will automatically retrieve the location of the device to playback on.
- A City or Zip code can also be entered manually.
- Type is used to control the type of Weather Radar displayed and is versatile.
- Some options include: Temperature, Rainfall, Thunderstorms, Wind among others.
- Click the “PREVIEW” button to see the Weather Radar map in a pop up window.
- Finally, name your Weather Radar app and click “SAVE”.