Using the Webpage Content App
Next click on, the “Add Media” page, click on the “Web” tab.
Click on the Web URL App icon. Then enter the Web Page Url Link for the Webpage that you would like to display.
- The Allow Scrolling option allows you to scroll on the webpage for Touch Devices or while plugging in a mouse to your device.
- The Parameterized post feature allows you to pass additional query strings along with your web url. Query strings are extra bits of information – sent as key/value pairs – that get submitted to a server when requesting a page. This extra information is often used to create custom pages or protect a page with login credentials.
- Any query strings should be provided in the key=value format, with each new pair separated by &
- example: date=today&name=tom&results=100
- Once you have chosen and customized the Webpage content app to your liking, name and save it to your media library for use in playlists, templates, or schedules!