- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The webpage content app allows you to display a static Webpage on your Xhibit Signage device.
What You’ll Need:
Using the Webpage Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “WEB” category.
- Click on the “WEB URL”.
- Enter the Webpage URL Link for the Webpage that you would like to display.
- Under “ADVANCED SETTINGS” the Allow Scrolling option allows you to scroll on the webpage for Touch Devices or while plugging in a mouse to your device.
- The Parameterized post feature allows you to pass additional query strings along with your web URL. Query strings are extra bits of information – sent as key/value pairs – that get submitted to a server when requesting a page. This extra information is often used to create custom pages or protect a page with login credentials.
- NOTE: Any query strings should be provided in the key=value format, with each new pair separated by &
- example: date=today&name=tom&results=100
- Name your Webpage.
- Click the “SAVE MEDIA” button to add the Webpage to your Media Library.
Note: If the Web URL doesn’t preview, schedule the Web URL to your device as a test. Due to security reasons, the Web URL may not preview on the CMS. The Web URL preview is not always exact due to this security, so if the content doesn’t preview, this doesn’t mean it doesn’t work.