The Workplace Posters content app allows you to make a playlist out of a wide library of motivational and safety posters curated by Mvix staff.
What You’ll Need
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Workplace Posters content app.
Using Workplace Posters
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “GALLERY” category.
- Click the “WORKPLACE POSTERS” app.
- Click the “Select Workplace Posters” button.
- The box that pops up will show you a list of available posters. If you hover your cursor over one of the posters, you can preview what the poster looks like by clicking on the magnifying glass icon or select it to be part of your playlist by clicking the checkmark icon.
- Once you’ve selected the posters you want to be in your playlist, click on the “SAVE” button.
- Your selected posters will appear in the “Selected Workplace Posters” section.
- You can reorder your posters by clicking and dragging them into the order you want.
- After you’ve put your posters in the right order, name your playlist.
- Click on the “SAVE” button to add the Workplace Posters playlist to your media library.
This app is not intended for custom content. If you want to add your own custom posters, you can add them to your media library from the main area of the “Add Media” page. If you have a poster that you think would be a great addition to our library, let us know!
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket.