- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The Workplace Posters content app allows you to make a playlist out of a wide library of motivational and safety posters curated by Mvix staff.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the workplace posters content app
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Workplace Posters content app.
Using Workplace Posters
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “GALLERY” category.
- Click the “WORKPLACE POSTERS” app.
- Select Workplace Posters from the available options to add them to your Selected Posters list. Scroll down while moused over the top filed to see additional options
- Once you’ve selected the posters you want to be in your playlist, adjust any Transitions or Duration settings you would like.
- You can reorder your posters by clicking and dragging them into the order you want.
- After you’ve put your posters in the right order, name your playlist.
- Click on the “SAVE” button to add the Workplace Posters playlist to your media library.
This app is not intended for custom content. If you want to add your own custom posters, you can add them to your media library from the main area of the “Add Media” page. If you have a poster that you think would be a great addition to our library, let us know!