The YouTube content app allows you to display YouTube
videos on your digital signage screen.
What You’ll Need
Using the YouTube Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” menu item and click on “ADD MEDIA.”
- Click on the “WEB” category and select the “YouTube” content app.
- In the YouTube app, there is a selection of popular channels, as well as different categories of channels such as News, Sports, or Education.
- Once you have selected a channel, click on the “PREVIEW” button to see a preview in the right hand box.
- NOTE: All YouTube video playback will be locked until the YouTube Terms of
- To add a custom YouTube video, playlist, or channel, click on the “heart” category.
- For more information on how to paste your video, hover over the “YouTube Video ID” label.
- You may also use the Closed Captions toggle to pull any Closed Captions/Subtitles from the video.
- NOTE: Any video you would like to use subtitles on will need to have the Closed Captions created and set by the video creator. Please see here for additional information to create these Closed Captions.
- For options to mute audio, click on the “ADVANCED SETTINGS” button circled in red.
- Once you are satisfied with your content, you may name it within the “Name / Title” box
- Then click on the green “SAVE” button to add your YouTube video to the media library
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket.