- Applies to:
- CMS v3
Two Factor Authentication (2FA) is a secure login method that helps keep your information safe by adding an additional layer of security to your account. This is done by linking your login to a secondary access point: either another email or your mobile phone via SMS.
What You’ll Need:
- CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- A secondary access point (email or phone number)
How to Enable 2FA
- 2FA is entirely activated on the Mvix side of XhibitSignage. If you would like this feature activated, please reach out to your Solutions Consultant to discuss purchase or activation if it is included in your Feature Package.
How to Use 2FA
- Once enabled on your account, all Users will be requested to log in via 2FA login. You will be prompted to supply a provided login code via their assigned phone number on the CMS, or via their email.
- Enter the supplied code from your SMS message/email.
- Click Verify, and you will be logged in to the CMS. This is provided the code is correct and is still valid.
- (NOTE: Codes will be valid for five minutes, after which they will need to be resubmitted.)