- Applies to:
- CMS v3
This feature allows you to display Vimeo videos on your digital signage screen.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the Vimeo Content App
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Vimeo widget.
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “WEB” category.
- Click on the “VIMEO” app.
- To add a video from Vimeo, simply copy the specific Vimeo video ID that is at the end of the specific video’s URL link.
- Paste the video ID in the space provided.
- To preview, click on the “Preview” button, and the video will preview to the right.
- To save your content, add a Name/Title, and click the “SAVE” button.
- The content is now saved in your “MEDIA LIBRARY” and ready to be scheduled for playback.
Digital Signage Forever
Designed for enterprise-digital signage deployments, our Signage Care plan offers a lifetime warranty, free digital signage players every 3 years, accelerated issue resolution, and premium content. Intended to enable high system uptime, operational efficiency, and continuous business innovation, the plan ensures proactive upkeep of the signage network. Learn more about Mvix Signature Care.