- Applies to:
- CMS v2
Access the Reports Feature in Xhibit Signage
- Firstly, you will need to navigate to the specific Reports page you would like to utilize.
- Click on the Reports option of your top bar menu, and select the correct Reports page from the drop down.
- Playback Logs will need to be pre-configured for use:
- You will need to request this feature be turned on from the Mvix side, and we will enable its use.
- Once you have confirmation we have enabled this feature, go to settings and toggle on Playback Reporting on the bottom of the page
- The Playback Log is a useful tool to check the content that has been displaying on your players.
- You can sort by each type of media available on your account, E.G. Media, Playlist, Template and Schedule.
- You can change the library you are checking content from by clicking on the “More” button on the top right.
- You can also refine your search via the filter icon on the top right
- Once you have clicked this icon, a drop down with various search options will be available to you.
Device Activity Log
User Access Log
- With User Access Logs, you can keep track of which users are logging in, if they still are, when they did, and what IP Address they logged in from.
- This information is useful for security auditing, to ensure only the correct users are logging in, at expected times and with the correct devices.
User Access logs are useful to ensure users are logging in when they claim to be, are who they say they are, and are using IP’s you recognize. If someone is tampering with your media or account, User Access is a safe place to start.
- Usage reports allow you to sort through your downloads and uploads to our servers
- This allows for comprehensive tracking of your Bandwidth use
Feature Expiration Reports
- The Feature Expiration report page is designed to allow you to keep track of any upcoming or already expired features you utilize, per device.
- This allows for preemptive tracking of bills, and helps to keep your devices displaying the content you want, without downtime.