- Applies to:
- CMS v2
What You’ll Need
- An Xhibit signage device
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application with supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
How to Enable Media Approval Feature
- Signature Care clients already have this feature turned on. But if you are not, you can still enable this feature as a premium feature for other types of accounts.
How to Use the Media Approval Feature
- Any client user that uploads a file will require approval from a client admin before it is allowed to be used in a Playlist, Template, or Schedule..
- When you view your media library as a client admin; you will see a column where you can approve uploaded media from any client user.
- To approve media that client users have uploaded; navigate to your Media Library where you will find a column with checks and “X’s”.
- Click on the “X” to approve the media for use in a Playlist, Template, or Schedule.
- NOTE: Media that has already been published in a Playlist, Template or Schedule, will not need approval.