- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The Media Library is used to view and manage Media items on the Mvix CMS.
What You’ll Need
- Mvix CMS V3 Access
- Internet Connectivity
By default there are several items in the category bar.
- Check Box – Used to Media select items
- Type – What kind of Media item. E.g. Image, QR code.
- Name – The name of a Media item
- Groups – Any groups a Media item belongs to.
- Duration – How long does the item playback?
- Last Updated – The last time the Media item was modified
- Size – The size of a Media item in Megabytes. (This is only used with the File Upload feature)
- Tags – Any Tags which have been applied to a Media item.
- Resolution – The resolution of a given Media item. Items marked as Responsive have an automatically adjusted resolution.
Managing Media Individually
Select the gear icon on the right hand side of a Media Item. There are four options available:
- Clone – Creates a copy of a Media Item
- Add to Playlist – Adds a Media Item to a Playlist
- Edit – Modify a Media Item
- Delete Media – Permanently removes an item from the Media Library.
Managing Multiple Media Items
- Press the empty gray box to the left of the Media Icon to “check” the box and select a media item
Add tags to Media Items and Media Items to a Playlist
On the bottom left hand corner there are four options available:
- Select all items on the list
- Delete all selected items permanently from the Media library
- Tag all selected items
- Add all selected items to the playlist.