- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The Schedule Library allows you to view any published schedule on a particular number of devices, as well as edit, delete and clone existing schedules. Relevant information such as schedule type, name, groups, dates, days, updated time, and status of a schedule will be visible to easily determine which schedules are active or inactive.
What You’ll Need
- Mvix CMS V3 Access
- Internet Connectivity
- Hover over the “PUBLISH” tab, and click “Schedule Library”.
By default there are several items in the category bar.
- Check Box – Used to select the schedule to remove or tag a schedule
- Type – Displays a preview of the schedule to see what type of schedule has been created
- Name – Displays the name of the schedule, which can also be edited
- Groups – Any groups a schedule item belongs to
- Duration – The total playback duration of a schedule
- Playback will depend on the media, playlist, or templates added to the schedule
- Last Updated – The last time the schedule item was modified
- Tags – Any Tags which have been applied to a schedul
Managing Schedules Individually
Select the gear icon on the right hand side of a Media Item. There are four options available:
- Clone – Clone a schedule to speed up the process of creating a new, similar schedule with the same devices, days, hours, etc. specified. Cloning a schedule can also help you always keep a master copy for future reference.
- Assign Devices – Assign any particular schedule to a specific device or multiple devices
- Edit – Modify a schedule in case content added to the schedule needs to be updated with new content, more devices need to be added or removed, days and times need to be adjusted, and so on.
- Delete – Permanently removes a CMS schedule and also removes the schedule from any device associated with
Managing Multiple Schedules
- Press the empty gray box to the left of the Schedule Icon to “check” the box and select a schedule item
Remove or Add Tags to One or More Schedules
On the bottom left hand corner there are three options available:
- Check Box – Select all items on the schedule list
- Trash Icon – Delete all selected schedules permanently from the Schedule Library
- Tag Icon – Tag one or more schedules