The QR Code Content App allows you to generate a QR code that can be used in your digital signage project. The content that can make up the QR Code can be either text or a complete website URL.
What You’ll Need
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the QR Code app.
Using the QR Code Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “GENERAL” tab, the click on the “QR CODE” app.
- Enter the content or complete Web Page Url link for the content or Webpage that you would like to display after the QR code is scanned.
- The sidebar labeled “Size” allows you to change the size of the QR Code generated.
- The “Fill Color” and “Background Color” drop-down menus have two options – either black or white. The default is shown in the image below
- Click the Preview button to see the QR Code before saving.
- Give the QR Code a Name / Title and save it to your Media Library.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket.