The Tables Content App allows you to display spreadsheets on your digital signage screen.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Xhibit, BrightSign, etc.
- XhibitSignage Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the tables content app
Adding Tables Content App to Your Account
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “GENERAL” category.
- Click the “TABLES” app.
- From here we have three options to manage Tables data
- Inline Editor
- Import File
- Web Feed
- With the Inline Editor, you can directly modify the cells as you would like, such as in the above image.
- Second is our Import option, where you can export any previously created spreadsheet as a CSV, XML, or JSON file, and upload it directly here. The widget will pull the information from the file and populate the cells for you. You can also click on the file type buttons to download a sample version of each.
- Last is our Web-feed import option. This is similar to the previous option, as you can still use an exported file, but this one will be pulled from a URL instead of needing to be manually uploaded. This means this file will update from the URL instead of CMS, and can automatically display changes made to the spreadsheet as the file is updated.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket.