Creating informative and appealing content is key for your digital signage. We understand though that not everyone is a digital artist. Thankfully, the below tips and tricks are a great start to making sure your content grabs the attention it deserves using Xhibit Signage software.
Font & Text
- Make sure your content is readable at a distance.
- Screens should be readable up to 10 ft. away
- Do not overcrowd your screen with text
- We enforce a maximum of 24 lines of text
- Bullet points, lists, and short phrases with 3-5 words are easier to read
- Above all, do not include paragraphs of text
- We can only accommodate Google Fonts! Other fonts are not supported in our software.
Templates and Content Apps Tips
- Firstly, too much content on screen will distract viewers
- Have a focus, such as a video, image gallery, etc.
- Smaller content can be included without being too distracting (clock, weather, RSS feed, etc)
Image Recommendations for Xhibit Signage Software
- Images taken under bright lighting will look better on your screen
- Background images should be set to 1920×1080 resolution or larger to avoid pixilation
- Logos should be a minimum of 500×500 pixels large
We hope this knowledge base article has been informative and helped you master Xhibit Signage software.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket.