- Applies to:
- CMS v3
Groups are ways of mapping content on Mvix CMS V3 and managing access to that content. Schedule groups can be used categorize Schedules as well as manage access to said schedules.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the events content app.
- Hover over the “Publish” tab, and click “Schedule Library”.
Press the “Groups” icon on the Schedule Library.
- The section on the left labeled Groups will show all schedule groups on the account.
- The section on the right labeled Item will show all schedules on the account.
Adding a Schedule to an Existing Group
- Find the schedule on the right hand under the Item window
- Drag the schedule on the right to the appropriate group on the left.
Adding a Schedule to a New Group
On the groups screen, enter into the text box the desired name of the group and press Add New
- Find the desired schedule on the right hand side under the Item window
- Drag the schedule on the right to the newly created group on the left.