Making sure your media fits is integral to having great content on your digital signage. There are two different behaviors possible with content; the standard behavior showing the original resolution and the Zoom to Fit behavior which enhances the picture to fill the zone. Using the Zoom to fit option will allow you to adjust your media to fit an entire zone.
What you’ll need to edit zoom to fit
- XhibitSignage Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Hover over the “TEMPLATES” tab, and click “CREATE TEMPLATE”.
- Add a photo or video (file zone) to your template.
- Choose the content you want to display and zoom (photo or videos).
- Size that zone to fill a portion of or all of the template with a zone larger than the resolution of the selected content.
- Click the gear icon.
- Look for the Zoom content to fit zone button.
- Toggle this icon in order for the image to fill the zone.
- Here we can see the zoom to fit function fully utilizing the full size of the template zone.
- This is how your image will appear on your screen when you have utilized the function.