Successful consolidation of any new technology with an existing system requires the help of specialists. Digital signage implementation is no exception.
Setting up a digital signage system can be a complex undertaking. It involves expert knowledge of web-based infrastructures, and multiple vendors and service providers such as:
- Hardware (digital signage media players, displays, mounts)
- Software (scheduling, control, development)
- Connectivity (wired, wireless, cellular, internet)
- Content (display, formatting)
- Operations (installation, network, maintenance, service & support)
- Design (deployment, purpose, environment)
With Mvix’s digital signage implementation service, network operators receive 24/7 assistance, covering the entire scope of the digital signage network — from project planning and selection of a digital signage solution to installation of the system and ongoing management.
The Mvix team of experienced digital signage experts will be involved from the beginning.
Deployments are completed on time, on budget and they meet the goals of all stakeholders.
This partnership between Mvix and other stakeholders lives on after successful deployment. Mvix’s team will develop an ongoing management and optimization strategy to continually monitor the results and performance of your network.