The Xhibit digital signage systems are enterprise-grade, networkable digital signage players that come fully loaded with a centralized, web-based, content management software (CMS), XhibitSignage.
The software is free for Mvix customers. How do we do this?
Built on a robust dual-core processor, a dedicated graphics architecture, and commercial-grade, solid-state storage, the Xhibit systems are designed for 24/7 operation.
They have a simple, intuitive interface for easy management of dynamic content, playlists, screen layout templates, content schedules, and account users.
The digital signage systems also have an extensive library of dynamic apps and widgets that allow businesses to easily create and update live content.
The apps and widgets include weather, social media, enterprise HTML5, emergency/CAP alerts, RSS/MRSS, metrics dashboards, event listings, digital menus, live traffic, event listings, stock photos, wayfinding, workplace posters, box office, and more.
Features and Benefits
- Remote management via a standard web browser
- Dynamic content via dozens of content widgets e.g HTML5, social media, RSS/MRSS etc
- Multi-zone to display multiple content simultaneously
- Multi-user where users can have varying permissions and access
- Remote device view for a live snapshot of content currently playing
- Comprehensive scheduling and dayparting capabilities
- Integration with hundreds of signage templates
- Smart playlist management | Reporting
- Display native 4K content
- Content is cached on the digital signage player and it’ll continue to play when the internet goes down