Xhibit Touch is an interactive digital signage system that, unlike competitor platforms, allows users to design and implement touch layouts on their own without the required assistance of a costly development team.
When creating a screen layout, users start with a blank canvas so they can truly edit and customize the interactive experience in a manner reflective of their brand.
The interactive screen layout can be easily edited remotely, giving users full control of their interactive experience.
Any edits made are instantly updated, giving businesses the advantage of real-time, targeted interaction with customers.
The Xhibit Touch system includes a cloud-based software, XhibitSignage, that enables businesses to create, send and remotely manage dynamic content on touchscreens displays, in addition to digital signs, video walls, and 4K displays.
Features and Benefits
- Design and implement interactive screen layouts with touch and non-touch zones on your own (no need for a costly development team)
- Have a mix of touch and non-touch zones with different content on your screen
- Easy to create a self-service, self-configured touch screen kiosk experience
- Manage interactive screens, non-touch displays, video walls and kiosks in the same network from a single platform
- Remote management via a standard web browser
- Supports native 4K content
- Editable thematic elements e.g. colors, font, and more to promote consistency in customer interactive experience
- Includes dozens of apps and widgets to display dynamic interactive content e.g enterprise HTML5, wayfinding, directories, social media, event listings, etc