Customer Service Agent – Technology
- Like helping customers?
- Enjoy turning a sob story into a win?
- Play well with technology?
The Mvix Client Success Team has a job for you! We turn clients’ days around by:
- Troubleshooting their hardware and software products, remotely
- Training clients on how to use our technology more effectively
- Testing our products to help improve them, and the client experience
If the above interests you, apply to our growing team that has shaped on-site digital experiences for clients such as NASA, Virginia Tech, Kings Dominion, Crowne Plaza, and a variety of international deployments for various Fortune 500 Companies.
Mvix, a leading digital signage provider in the Dulles Technology Corridor is offering an outstanding opportunity for a Customer Service Agent, with a specialization in Linux.
We offer flexible hours and are looking for both part-time and full-time associates. Typical hours are Monday-Friday between 9 AM – 6 PM. Our team uses a combination of tools to assist clients, including webinars.
This is an entry-level position, ideally suited for college students or individuals looking to get started in the technology field. Students from ITT-tech, NOVA, GMU, Virginia Tech etc. are encouraged to apply. Self-learners thrive at our company.
Visit our Success Stories.
Interested? Apply here.
- At least 1-3 years of customer-facing experience; preferably in a retail or technology-oriented environment
- Strong customer service, project and time management skills
- Be well spoken and able to assist clients over the phone
- Ability to conduct webinar training sessions with the use of webcam
- Initiative and problem solving capabilities
- Basic understanding of technology
- Some experience with hardware and software
- Likes troubleshooting
- Above all, have the desire to learn
Why is Mvix such an exciting place to work?
- Our clients range in size from small to Fortune 100
- We serve 11 industries – no day is the same!
- Partnerships with companies like LG, Sony, and BrightSign keep us learning and cutting edge
- We work as a team but promote the individual
- Company events on a frequent basis
- Can you take the monthly pool, air hockey, or trivia trophy?
- generous PTO, sick leave and holidays
- health and dental insurance
- ongoing certification opportunities
- competitive 401k match
- flexible hours (no weekend/overnight shifts)
- gym membership reimbursement
- company-funded professional development
- life insurance
- short-term disability insurance
Did we mention a pet friendly environment?
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- This is an In office Role