Customer Service Associate
Join a growing team that has shaped on-site digital experiences for clients such as NASA, Virginia Tech, Kings Dominion, Crowne Plaza, and a variety of International deployments for various Fortune 500 Companies.
Mvix is a leading provider of digital signage software and solutions. We serve fourteen (14) industries and dozens of use cases with our technology. Our SaaS platform drives business outcomes through communication with internal and external audiences.
The Customer Experience Associate will be part of a dynamic team of business development associates, solutions consultants, marketing associates and client experience agents, and will work with an exciting software product that was won multiple industry awards spanning sixteen (16) years. The software drives our SaaS model and cloud-based applications for digital signage solutions, video walls, and interactive kiosk systems.
Visit our success stories here .
Interested? Apply today!
- Lead conference calls and webinars with clients to foster long term client relationships
- Design and conduct surveys and polls for various client segments to identify pain points in the customer journey
- Design, create, and implement email campaigns to keep solutions and services top of mind
- Analyze client feedback
- Suggest and assist in implementing process changes, pricing changes, and service delivery model changes to increase solution value and customer lifetime value (CLV)
- Create quotes, orders, and invoices (and follow up on payments/receivables)
- Answer client questions and directly resolve customer-side issues
- Direct customer-side issues to appropriate departments where needed, while monitoring customer experience for optimal delivery
- Attend trade shows and networking events to build and enhance customer relationships
What does it take to be a Customer Experience Associate?
- Motivation: When you start your day, are you eager to dive into work?
- Enthusiasm: Do you get an adrenaline rush meeting a new client?
- Analytical: Can you think of creative solutions to others’ problems?
How can this position help you grow? Proficiency in this position leads to the next step up – Sr. Customer Experience Associate – where team members are exposed to managing enterprise customers/partners in expanded regions as well as leading junior team members.
- generous PTO, sick leave and holidays
- health and dental insurance
- company-sponsored travel
- ongoing certification opportunities
- competitive 401k match
- flexible hours (no weekend/overnight shifts)
- gym membership reimbursement
- company-funded professional development
- life insurance
- short-term disability insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift, M-F
- Please note this is an in-office role
- Remote Interview process
- Personal protective masks provided and required
- Social distancing in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
We also get together for catered lunches, team-building events, town-hall meetings, spontaneous brainstorming sessions, birthdays, anniversaries & other milestone celebrations and happy hours, while practicing social distancing and safety measures.
Did we mention we are a pet-friendly environment?
Download the Mvix Interview Guide to start getting ready
We look forward to speaking with you soon!