Full Stack Developer
Join a growing team that has shaped digital experiences and visual communications for clients such as NASA, Kings Dominion, Virginia Tech, University of Washington Medical Center, Crowne Plaza, Verizon and the Navy Pier’s Shoreline Sightseeing.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer with a focus on Frontend Technologies (JS, ES6, ReactJS, Redux etc.). The ideal candidate is a versatile technical leader who can build and grow our R&D and product development initiatives.
Our requirements include having a “can-do” attitude and the following:
- A min of 3-yrs experience with Frontend development tech stack (especially ES6, ReactJS).
- Experience with agile development methodologies and CI/CD
- Experience with building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use is desirable.
- Knowledge of modern Auth mechanisms (such as JWT)
- Ability to support all aspect of software development (designing, coding, testing, debugging and maintaining product)
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Understanding of API definitions and documentation, i.e. OpenAPI v3 specification
- Must be familiar with one of the following database: MySQL, PostgresQL, Oracle
- Experience with version control system, such as Gitlab
- A huge plus if you have Laravel, PHP & VueJS skills
We offer exciting and challenging opportunities in IT, great training and growth, a great place to work, and a creative environment to explore the latest web technologies.
How can this position help you grow? As a Full Stack Developer, you will lead the development of cutting edge technologies in the digital signage landscape. From a personal development perspective, expect to be challenged, and to grow, in a variety of technical and managerial skill sets.
As Mvix pursues a larger, enterprise-level client base, you will be directly impacting our company growth, our competitive advantages in the industry, and laying the foundations for your own IT team at Mvix.
Why is Mvix such an exciting place to work? We let our accolades do the talking!
- Listed in the 20 Most Promising Digital Signage Solution Providers of 2018
- Voted Best in Show at InfoComm 2018 and 2017
- Ranked in The 20 Best Companies to Watch in 2017 by Insights Success
- Awarded Best Digital Signage Software by DIGI (2017)
- Acknowledged as one of the 50 Best Workplaces of 2016 by The Silicon Review
- generous PTO, sick leave and holidays
- health and dental insurance
- competitive 401k match
- company-sponsored travel
- ongoing certification opportunities
- flexible hours (no weekend/overnight shifts)
- gym membership reimbursement
- company-funded professional development
- life insurance
- short-term disability insurance
- Work from home options
We also get together for catered lunches, team-building events, town-hall meetings, spontaneous brainstorming sessions, birthdays, anniversaries & other milestone celebrations and happy hours.
Did we mention we are a pet-friendly environment?
Download the Mvix Interview Guide to start getting ready – we look forward to speaking with you soon!