Marketing Associate (Digital Content)
Join a growing team that has shaped on-site digital experiences for clients such as NASA, Virginia Tech, Kings Dominion, Crowne Plaza, and a variety of International deployments for various Fortune 500 Companies.
Mvix is a leading provider of digital signage software and solutions. We serve fourteen (14) industries and dozens of use cases with our technology. Our SaaS platform drives business outcomes through communication with internal and external audiences.
We are looking for a driven Marketing Associate to grow our website traffic and improve conversion by applying SEO and content marketing best practices.
The Marketing Associate will report to the Marketing Manager. They will focus on SEO and content marketing with the overall goals of improving brand awareness and driving the adoption of our digital signage platform.
Feel free to read more about our success stories.
Interested? Apply here!
- Grow traffic to the website through search engine optimization (SEO)
- Oversee the day-to-day execution and automation of our link building, content distribution, and general on-page and off-page SEO efforts
- Content marketing – generate, edit, publish and share regular content i.e. blog posts, case studies, white papers & guides, videos, infographics, brochures, sales enablement material
- Maintain social media accounts and post creative updates to improve engagement
- Manage Mvix creative assets and marketing collateral for customers, partners, and employees
- Assist in analyzing marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Support the sales team by answering live chats and providing pre-sales support
- Help to facilitate team building for employees
- Participate in trade shows and conferences
- Update and maintain internal marketing reports
- Continuously research and identify opportunities to increase efficiencies within the Marketing team to accommodate our rapid growth
- Administrative tasks to support the marketing, sales and design departments
- At least 2 years previous experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant, or related position
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- Work independently on multiple assignments while maintaining high-quality results
- Comfortable working in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- A desire to learn and develop professional skills
- Knowledge of WordPress, Photoshop, Indesign, and/or HTML is a plus
How can this position help you grow? Proficiency in this position leads to the next step up – Senior Marketing Associate – where team members manage larger marketing projects as well as lead junior team members.
Why is Mvix such an exciting place to work? We’ll let our accolades do the talking!
- Listed in the 20 Most Promising Digital Signage Solution Providers of 2018
- Voted Best in Show at InfoComm 2018 and 2017
- Ranked in The 20 Best Companies to Watch in 2017 by Insights Success
- Awarded Best Digital Signage Software by Digital Signage Magazine (2017)
- Acknowledged as one of the 50 Best Workplaces of 2016 by The Silicon Review
- generous PTO, sick leave and holidays
- health and dental insurance
- company-sponsored travel
- ongoing certification opportunities
- competitive 401k match
- flexible hours (no weekend/overnight shifts)
- gym membership reimbursement
- company-funded professional development
- life insurance
- short-term disability insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- This is an In office Role
- Remote Interview process
- Personal protective masks provided and required
- Social distancing in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
We also get together for catered lunches, team-building events, town-hall meetings, spontaneous brainstorming sessions, birthdays, anniversaries & other milestone celebrations and happy hours.
Did we mention we are a pet-friendly environment?
Our team is expanding quickly, so apply today at https://mvixdigitalsignage.com/careers.
Download the Mvix Interview Guide to start getting ready – we look forward to speaking with you soon!