Senior Business Development Associate
Join a growing team that has shaped on-site digital experiences for clients such as NASA, Virginia Tech, Kings Dominion, Crowne Plaza, and a variety of International deployments for various Fortune 500 Companies.
Mvix is a leading provider of digital signage software and solutions. We serve fourteen (14) industries and dozens of use cases with our technology. Our SaaS platform drives business outcomes through communication with internal and external audiences.
The Senior Business Development Associate will be part of a dynamic team of business development associates, solutions consultants, marketing associates and client experience agents, and will work with an exciting software product that has recently won multiple industry awards). The software drives our SaaS model and cloud-based applications for digital signage solutions, video walls, and interactive kiosk systems.
Visit our success stories
Interested? Apply here.
- Foster/enhance customer relationships as well as focus on further market penetration
- Employing a consultative approach towards developing client relationships
- Schedule and conduct appointments and organize presentations toward business development
- Conduct web meetings, demos, and attend conference calls
- Attend trade shows and networking events to build and enhance customer relationships
What does it take to be an Sr. Business Development Associate?
- Motivation: When you start your day, are you eager to dive into work?
- Enthusiasm: Do you get an adrenaline rush meeting a new client?
- Analytical: Can you think of creative solutions to others’ problems?
How can this position help you grow? Proficiency in this position leads to the next step up – Business Development Manager – where team members are exposed to managing enterprise clients in expanded regions as well as leading junior team members.
- generous PTO, sick leave and holidays
- health and dental insurance
- company-sponsored travel
- ongoing certification opportunities
- competitive 401k match
- flexible hours (no weekend/overnight shifts)
- gym membership reimbursement
- company-funded professional development
- life insurance
- short-term disability insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- This is an In office Role
- Remote Interview process
- Personal protective masks provided and required
- Social distancing in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
We also get together for catered lunches, team-building events, town-hall meetings, spontaneous brainstorming sessions, birthdays, anniversaries & other milestone celebrations and happy hours, while practicing social distancing and covid-19 safety precautions.
Did we mention we are a pet-friendly environment?
Our team is expanding quickly, so apply today!
Download the Mvix Interview Guide to start getting ready
We look forward to speaking with you soon!